I enjoyed writing an article about the Safety Alert Seat in GM cars such as the Cadillac and several models. Continue reading
I’ve been busy writing for AUTO Connected Car and TechHive Car Tech. Here’s what I’ve written recently for TechHive Car Tech:
- Slide show of car tech gifts for Father’s Day.
- How ignition interlock devices can stop drunk drivers in their tracks.
- Three tire technologies that promise you a smoother ride.
- States look to put a charge into electric vehicle sales.
- In connected cars, advertising will come along for the ride.
- Drop the chamois cloth — nanotechnology could mean self-cleaning cars.
- GM announces pricing for its 4G LTE service, to debut in 2015. Chevrolet Malibu.
For AUTO Connected Car:
- Sometime in the future you will be able to find gas and pay for it directly from your car.
- GM may be the first carmaker to offer a connected car app for a smartwatch that actually works.
- Auto connected tanks to be deployed via drones by U.S. Army: tested in Florida.
Hello readers. I am in the process of changing the theme for Freelancewriternow.com. If you see any strange images or formatting, please be advised that it is temporary. In fact, now most of CyberChimps Primo Pro is complete. I am still working on getting the logo the right size.