This has been a great year for my writing career. Not only have I passed the 10,000 mark for the number of articles either written or edited, I have met many wonderful people who provided me with opportunities for learning more about AUTO Connected Car News.
- Megan Bozman at Automotive IT News for giving me the opportunity to write some amazing articles and interview pundits in the field of connected cars.
- Philip Michaels, who has a deep understanding of what makes a great feature article and makes edits that makes a good article great.
- Christopher Alan at Electrical Car Insider who is carrying on the green crusade to get more clean cars on the road for a better planet.
- Annie Reddaway at Telematics West Coast who put together a stellar two-day program of connected car executives.
- Andy Gryc the Conference Director of The Connected Car Expo at the LA Auto show for giving great interviews and creating an expo with panels of great technology and topics.
- AAA for promoting safety and better quality vehicles.
- Suart Fowle at OnStar for giving an exclusive interview for the OnStar RemoteApp on a Samsung Galaxy Gear. I congratulate him on his new baby girl.
- Dr. Andy Burke who since the 70’s has guided green vehicle development in the state of California.
- Beck Loving, a long time friend and mentor who offers the best meditation and spiritual lessons in the world.
- Southern California Haiku Study Group, who have taught me how to put the most information into the fewest words possible.
- The heroic support staff at Liquid Web, more than a webhost, a network of caring supportive techs who really know what they are doing.
Of course, I thank the millions of readers of my writing. I dedicate all my articles about breaking technology in the easiest to understand way possible to you.