I’ve been busy writing for AUTO Connected Car and TechHive Car Tech. Here’s what I’ve written recently for TechHive Car Tech:
- Slide show of car tech gifts for Father’s Day.
- How ignition interlock devices can stop drunk drivers in their tracks.
- Three tire technologies that promise you a smoother ride.
- States look to put a charge into electric vehicle sales.
- In connected cars, advertising will come along for the ride.
- Drop the chamois cloth — nanotechnology could mean self-cleaning cars.
- GM announces pricing for its 4G LTE service, to debut in 2015. Chevrolet Malibu.
For AUTO Connected Car:
- Sometime in the future you will be able to find gas and pay for it directly from your car.
- GM may be the first carmaker to offer a connected car app for a smartwatch that actually works.
- Auto connected tanks to be deployed via drones by U.S. Army: tested in Florida.